USER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR USER REGISTRATION
Please read the following steps carefully and complete form below. If you have any questions please call us @ 231-6141.
01. Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial
02. VT PID username, not your VT ID number
03. Your Title, EXAMPLE: Student; Grad Student, Professor
04. Select department name from the drop down menu
05. VT Phone or cell number
06. VT email address
07. Fund Manager’s name, email address, and phone number
08. Driver’s License Expiration Date
09. Fund manager's name, email address, and phone number
10. Must complete FS2 form “Proper Use of State Vehicles” on http://www.fs.vt.edu/documents/FS-2.pdf. The FS-2 form is retained in driver’s department.
What is a fund manager? That is the person who has approval for expenditure of funds for the reservation. If the original approver(s) are unavailable you will need to forward the email to a different approver at the time of request– please make sure fleetservices.vt.edu is copied. Two approvers may be listed- please insert a semi-colon between the two email addresses.
Your fund manager/approver must have Level 2 Hokiemart status with the Controller's office. Please verify this with your department before registering.
If required information listed above is not complete we will send you an email for information needed.
IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE REQUIRED INFORMATION WITHIN THREE BUSINESS DAYS WE WILL DELETE YOUR PROFILE.
Fleet Services will review your user registration, and if complete we will send you a "Welcome Email". If you are a student we must have department head approval for you to have permission to reserve a vehicle.
By registering you acknowledge that you have read and understand the policies and instructions on this site concerning reservation and use of rental vehicles.
NOTE: When making reservation requests in Fleet Commander only 2 web browsers may be used. PC users must use Internet Explorer, and Mac users must use FIREFOX.